Cardinal Health "allocation"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ValeRx

Not Retail
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else finding this complete bull****? I'm trying to order one bottle of X, one bottle of Y, one tube of ointment, four boxes of Lantus and I get NONE of it. Allocated my ass. Not ordering anything above or beyond what is commonplace for my pharmacy and it's all being shorted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You know what’s worse? Getting put on allocation for immunotherapy. Like what in the actual fck.

That’s a call I don’t ever want to make to a patient “hey sorry you have cancer, but our distribution center isn’t sending us enough, you’ll have to reschedule.”

Makes my teeth burn.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Ya Cardinal has been screwing me over lately, can't backorder, can't get anything. All of the cheap products I typically buy are out, forcing me to buy the same **** with 30-40% markup.

Ya Cardinal has been screwing me over lately, can't backorder, can't get anything. All of the cheap products I typically buy are out, forcing me to buy the same **** with 30-40% markup.
I had 90 items in my Fill On Arrival queue last night. I'm pretty sure I'll only be receiving about 5 of those items today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk