Can't Find AAMC FL Practice Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltaJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
A lot of the study schedules call for AAMC's FL practice exams, but I can't find any past 1 and 2. Does anyone know where the other FL practice exams are online? I've searched their product page up and down and I swear they don't exist...

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of the study schedules call for AAMC's FL practice exams, but I can't find any past 1 and 2. Does anyone know where the other FL practice exams are online? I've searched their product page up and down and I swear they don't exist...

They don't exist. You were probably looking at old study schedules.

The only AAMC full-lengths available for the current MCAT are the Sample Test (unscored) and AAMC Scored Practice Test #1 and #2.

For the old exam, the AAMC used to have 8 practice exams: AAMC FL 3-5 and 7-11. If you're looking at study schedules that contain these exams instead of the new tests, be careful as other aspects of the schedule are likely outdated as well (for example, it won't contain psych/soc or biochemistry).

Thanks @NextStepTutor_3 and @pinkpony_47. I am using an older study schedule, but I've adapted it to the new MCAT so that the psych/soc/biochem is included.

So I guess the only other FL exams available are from 3rd parties?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Yes, that's accurate! The AAMC of course has other resources available (the Section Bank, etc.), but to access additional full-lengths, you'd need to get them from a company other than the AAMC.