cancel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agean8

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a quick question.

I am planning to push back my current testing (July) to sometime in October. However, I haven't decided on a specific date in Oct. because I don't know what my school/work schedule in the fall to schedule for the test.

If I can cancel the test and sign up for it again within the 6-month testing period, will that mean I forfeit the 495 testing fee by cancelling the test? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning to push back my current testing (July) to sometime in October. However, I haven't decided on a specific date in Oct. because I don't know what my school/work schedule in the fall to schedule for the test.

If I can cancel the test and sign up for it again within the 6-month testing period, will that mean I forfeit the 495 testing fee by cancelling the test? Thanks in advance.
This is what is posted in the 2022 ADA DAT Guide, hope this helps. Nancy
1655249894262.png

I think if you "cancel" then yes you forfeit the fee. But if you "reschedule" then you just need to pay the appropriate rescheduling fee (do it asap so it's only $25 and then work your schedule around once you receive it, even if it means missing a day of class or work)