Canadian Students at Maryland Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentgang

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I have a question regarding Maryland in-state tuition for Canadian students. I was wondering if Canadians would be eligible for in-state tuition after first year? Can someone please give me any information if they have any? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

No i am not! That's why I wanted to ask. I guess the best bet is to ask registrar office. Thank you!

Hey guys!
I have a question regarding Maryland in-state tuition for Canadian students. I was wondering if Canadians would be eligible for in-state tuition after first year? Can someone please give me any information if they have any? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!

predentgang:
as a Canadian you do not qualify for any in-state tuition at any US dental school for the whole duration of the program. Also, from the records up to date, Maryland does not take Canadian students either (in general) and Maryland residents receive preferential consideration as opposed to other states residents. My Advice is not to waste your time.