This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dolphinlover242

Reaction score
I have my BSc degree in biology and Im in my first year of dental hygiene... took the DAT twice, my DAT scores weren't the best but they weren't bad 21 was my highest and 17 being my lowest mark avg was 19.
Tried applying to Canadian dental schools and got the interview for Dalhousie Dental School for 2018 admission but did not get accepted.... Im applying to these Australian schools:
1.JCU
2. CSU
3. Griffith
4. University of Sydney
5. UWA

My gpa for my first year of hygiene was a 4.08 on a 4.30 scale and my avg bachelor gpa was a 3.74 on a 4.0 scale. Anyone who got into Australia think I Have a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

I have my BSc degree in biology and Im in my first year of dental hygiene... took the DAT twice, my DAT scores weren't the best but they weren't bad 21 was my highest and 17 being my lowest mark avg was 19.
Tried applying to Canadian dental schools and got the interview for Dalhousie Dental School for 2018 admission but did not get accepted.... Im applying to these Australian schools:
1.JCU
2. CSU
3. Griffith
4. University of Sydney
5. UWA

My gpa for my first year of hygiene was a 4.08 on a 4.30 scale and my avg bachelor gpa was a 3.74 on a 4.0 scale. Anyone who got into Australia think I Have a chance?

Yeah you should have a good chance at CSU, GU, and USYD. CSU probably being the easiest to get in to. GU and USYD average gpa for dent acceptance is around a 3.65/4.0