Can you submit to AADSAS without LOR's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avery07

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So in the process of trying not to drown through midterms and then finals, I massively procrastinated my LORing. I want to submit my app next week but I want to give my professors the extra time to work on their letters. I am taking the DAT the first week in July so can I just give them this date as a deadline? I figured that these get to AADSAS pretty fast so it should be just like the DAT score right?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

So in the process of trying not to drown through midterms and then finals, I massively procrastinated my LORing. I want to submit my app next week but I want to give my professors the extra time to work on their letters. I am taking the DAT the first week in July so can I just give them this date as a deadline? I figured that these get to AADSAS pretty fast so it should be just like the DAT score right?

Thanks.

I thought you can... but not sure. I was planning on submitting my LORs late June, but submitting application June 3.

Anyone else?