Can you submit PharmCAS application with incomplete letters of recommendation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oppih616

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just curious if I could still apply to some schools with upcoming deadlines even though my letters of recommendation aren't finished. Two of my three references are still working on the multiple, but I don't want to rush them.
Is it possible to submit a complete (aside from LOR) application to these schools and still be considered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was just curious if I could still apply to some schools with upcoming deadlines even though my letters of recommendation aren't finished. Two of my three references are still working on the multiple, but I don't want to rush them.
Is it possible to submit a complete (aside from LOR) application to these schools and still be considered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

I would not wait for the letters to come because it takes about a month for PharmCAS to verifiy. I think you can have plenty of time for them. I believe once the application is verified, they are available for your schools of choice to download. At this point, if your letters haven't come, your school will let you know that you need more letter or not. So go ahead and submit your application.