can u apply now w/o submitting any LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulldog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've submitted eras. Got my PS and 3 LOR. There's a 4th LOR that's pending. Should I submit now w/ just CAF, PS, Photo and no LOR or click all 3 LOR and submit all at one time? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in a similar situation, I'm waiting on 2 LORs to be upped, dean's letter and transcript - all this *should* be in by the end of this week. Photo I had a friend take (he's a wedding photographer :D ), but photo won't be back until near teh end of the month.

Do I send out my app anyways?

I'm in a similar situation, I'm waiting on 2 LORs to be upped, dean's letter and transcript - all this *should* be in by the end of this week. Photo I had a friend take (he's a wedding photographer :D ), but photo won't be back until near teh end of the month.

Do I send out my app anyways?

Yep to both...your letters will get uploaded when they arrive and the schools will be able to download them at that time...but don't let that stop you from submitting...I mean, Dean's letters don't even go out until Nov, so in actuality, no one's app is complete yet