can some answer my question please!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
no one is willing to give advice?.....

Members don't see this ad.

This forum isn't that heavily trafficked; it can be harder to get answers to questions. Why not just bump your original thread?

yes, where is your question, would help if you included that. I couldn't find a thread. Sorry. Maybe noone knows anything about it. I'm not going to spout off on something I don't know.

Members don't see this ad :)
docmani said:
if you have graduated med school, passed your boards..etc..is it advisable to to do a mba before residency/or residency at all..if you're interested in the administrative/management aspect of medicine?...if you really want to get into hospital management and the like..is getting an mba from not a 'top tier' mba program' [kellogg,wharton,chicago..etc] going to make alot of difference?..what about getting hired after doing a mba,if needed, from your local college?..any advice?>.....

this was the original poster's question. i would also be interested in hearing a reply to his inquiry.

prominence said:
this was the original poster's question. i would also be interested in hearing a reply to his inquiry.

wait a sec...I did reply to this question. It was such a loaded question that has been written about in previous posts and on www.md-mba.org that I suggested this person look at those sites to try to narrow down their question.