General Can I get into Speech-language pathology grad school with unauthorized collaboration during undergrad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be a junior in the fall. I'm taking Organic Chemistry over the summer, but I am under review for unauthorized collaboration. I was in a group chat with about 1/3 of the class, and I got in trouble because I liked a message in the chat that insinuated collaboration. I am definitely going to get an official warning, and I may possibly get probation and an F in the class. (I don't know if grad schools can see this kind of disciplinary action but I am definitely planning to tell them in my app.) I have learned from this experience and realized how airheaded I was before this situation. I just want to know how (if) I can fix this and how to give myself the highest possible chances of getting into grad school. I'm
You'll need to own it and be honest with disclosing this. I can't predict how any school will treat this information but better you tell them than they find out later.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.