can anyone help me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deadlydondev13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is Dhaval Gami from Rajkot, India, I have completed two year of pre-professional in pharmacy named Diploma in pharmacy with the first class, from the board of examination authority, Banglore, recognized by pharmaceutical council of India. so after completed high school I have done study of two year(12+2).now I am very much interested to study Pharm D. I also have work with CIPLA LTD, well know pharmaceutical company. I am very much sure that I can able to fulfill your entire requirement for this program. hope you will help me to solve me query. [/SIZE].

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,
Dhaval R Gami

My address:
201 Kevalam -2,
Jalaram -3,
University road,
Rajkot 360005
India
Home - +91281-2921130
Cell - +919898888829

Members don't see this ad.

This is Dhaval Gami from Rajkot, India, I have completed two year of pre-professional in pharmacy named Diploma in pharmacy with the first class, from the board of examination authority, Banglore, recognized by pharmaceutical council of India. so after completed high school I have done study of two year(12+2).now I am very much interested to study Pharm D. I also have work with CIPLA LTD, well know pharmaceutical company. I am very much sure that I can able to fulfill your entire requirement for this program. hope you will help me to solve me query. [/size].

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,
Dhaval R Gami

My address:
201 Kevalam -2,
Jalaram -3,
University road,
Rajkot 360005
India
Home - +91281-2921130
Cell - +919898888829

What exactly is your question?

I am Dhaval Gami a registed pharmacist in India. i have done grduation in pharmacy name B pharm. now i am going to migrrate in US. i don't know will i able to sit in NPLEX or not?i have done five acedmic year of study after my 12'th. that are D pharma (2 year) and B pharm (3 year). so 12 + 5 i have done. i am very cinfuse that will i able to do prectics in US or not? plese he;p me.......

thank you,
Dhaval Gami
+91-9898888829
[email protected]

What exactly is your question?[/quoteactually i am from india.i have done two year of acadamic study in pharmacy named D pharm(12+2).so now i am loking after admission in Pharm D.that mostly length of 4 years.so can you help me any college who accept my this study of foregine study.so i don't have to spend more time to get this degree.

thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pardon my ignorance, but I can not even comprehend what are you asking about or what you want us to understand that we may be able to help you. Wow... I think I'm getting mixed up ,too.

The questions you seem to have are, 1) Can you take the NAPLEX to practice pharmacy in the United States, and 2) Will your credits transfer to a U.S. Pharm.D program so that you don't have to waste time retaking classes. I don't know the answers to your questions, but hopefully someone else here does.

Please clarify, though:

You write that you have completed either 2 or 5 years of pharmacy school after grade school (12 years). Which is correct?

You also write that you are a registered pharmacist in India. So are you finished with school? Do you have a D.Pharm or B.Pharm degree from an Indian university? How long have you worked as a pharmacist?

Best of luck to you on your move to the U.S. I hope you like it here!

First, you have to decide where you're emigrating to. Then you have to go to that state's state board of pharmcy website. That will tell you what the requirements are for foreign graduates.

We do not have a national licensure here in the US - there are 50 licensing bodies - each state has one.

You will be required to sit for the test for english competency. Just from your posts alone....you'll need more help here. You won't pass the written portion since your english is not fluent enough to do so.

But....there are many threads on here for individual state requirements.

Good luck!

thank you for all member who would like to help me.

let me tell you about my self.i am DHAVAL GAMI from india.i am just going to migrate US.i have completed B pharm from india.first i have done D pharm after my high school that take 2 year of study in pharmacy.(12 + 2).then i get exemption in one year in B pharm so my B pharm completed in three years.so i have done study of 5 years in pharmacy to gain B pharm.i have hear that FPGEE need five academic years of study to get your bachelor degree.so will i eligible in any state to get license?