Can anyone give me a list of B.S./D.O. programs?

physician2019

Future Physician (2019)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Next year I am going to apply to B.S./M.D. and B.S./D.O. programs. I am aware of several B.S./M.D. programs because they are posted on aamc.org. However, it is very difficult to search for B.S./D.O. programs. I tryed aacom.org, but I couldn't find any. If you know about any B.S./D.O. programs, or websites, please post.

Thanks,
Marina

Members don't see this ad.

... Maygyver... where are you when we need you with the cool "Let Me Google That For You" thing...

:)

I'm teasing a little, but have you tried looking it up?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know there is one associated with Western University and it works with the Pitzer, one of the claremont colleges. I think it is an accelerated program so you only spend 3 years at pitzer. There is also one affiliated with NOVA in florida but i cant seem to find the website for it. THere is also one associated with NYCOM. THere very well could be others but those are just the ones i could think of off the top of my head.

Here is the website for the Western/Pitzer combined program.

Here is the one for NYCOM.

There's also Gannon and PCOM.

USP and PCOM have a program as well, its 3+4. However, you apply after your freshman year of college, which is nice because you don't have to make a commitment out of high school.

Rutgers has one with UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine as well as Robert Wood Johnson

Saint Bonaventure and LECOM
Utica And LECOM or UNECOM
U of Hartford and UNECOM
KCUMB-COM and a bunch of colleges
MSU-COM and MSU