Campbell University Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

limeymatey

Reaction score
Did not see a thread on Campbell University for this application cycle and wanted to share my experience.

I applied regular decision in November and was invited to interview in December. I relied on the strength of my PCAT (99th percentile) and personal statement. Campbell faculty and staff emphasized the importance of the "Campbell family" and the fact you have the option to complete your rotations with faculty. From the faculty members I spoke with, it seems like they do not have much time for academic research, and opportunities in this area may be limited. They are focused on teaching, student lead initiatives, and leadership/community involvement.

Will be happy to answer any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I applied for regular decision late January and was invited to interview 3 days later. I have my interview on the 31st for the PharmD/MPH dual degree. Could you give me any advice to kill the interview? Also how long did they take to respond back with a decision of acceptance?

Apologies for the late response. Hope your interview went well! If they didn't give you a response date, you'll hear back from Campbell within a week.