California State Board Exam Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kibootsy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone tell me where I might find a study guide for California State Board Exam? I searched past messages, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for your help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I might find a study guide for California State Board Exam? I searched past messages, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for your help in advance!
I can send you some stuff. PM me your email.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am also interested in Study Guide for California State Veterinary Board Exam. Can you please send me the stuff on my email which I am going to send you on your PM. Thank you !

Last edited:
Thank you!
Hi, I am also interested in Study Guide for California State Veterinary Board Exam. If you received material from Quantized, can you please send it to me. I send you my email in PM. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi I would love this information as well if possible. I will send you my email in PM, many thanks..!

hi ,can you help with the study guide for CSB thanks in advance :) i sent a PM already :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Hi, any luck getting vet board prep material?

Anyone has the study materials? Can anyone send me?

I'd love some materials too, if possible. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Question, for those of you who are taking the CA state board exam, do you take it at the same time along with the NAVLE? Is it given twice a year just like the NAVLE, and around the same time?

Hello there,
I am taking my exam in a few months. I was wondering if you can send me the study material for CA veterinary medical board exam. I appreciate that in advance.
Dr..Anis

Hi, I would also really appreciate if someone could share these study materials with me!

Would you be willing to send out those study materials again? It would be awesome to have as I’m preparing for state boards soon as well. Thank you!

Hi there! Can anyone help out with CSB study material? Thank you so much!

hi there, I am an Aussie vet, recently sat the NAVLE and thankfully passed! Just wondering if you are still willing to share your resources for the california board exam please? I would really appreciate it!

Hi there! I am sitting for Cali Boards soon and the most recent material I can find is from 2013 which is a while ago... does anyone have a more recent compilation of material? Sending it my way would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much <3

Hello, wondering how flexible it is to select a date for this examination? I have to arrange time off and fly from Canada to Cali to sit the exam and am supposed to pick my work schedule for the next three months and will have to quarantine for 2 weeks back at home. Hoping there is some flexibility and planning on writing the Exam late March/Early April

Hello, wondering how flexible it is to select a date for this examination? I have to arrange time off and fly from Canada to Cali to sit the exam and am supposed to pick my work schedule for the next three months and will have to quarantine for 2 weeks back at home. Hoping there is some flexibility and planning on writing the Exam late March/Early April
When I scheduled my exam there were a lot of available times. Unless something has changed, it shouldn't be a problem. You can also cancel up to two days prior with no consequences.

hi there, I am an Aussie vet, recently sat the NAVLE and thankfully passed! Just wondering if you are still willing to share your resources for the california board exam please? I would really appreciate it!
Hi I am going to be sitting the CSB soon, I was wondering if you were able to find any study material and if you'd be able to pass it on to me? Thank you no worries if not!

Hi I am going to be sitting the CSB soon, I was wondering if you were able to find any study material and if you'd be able to pass it on to me? Thank you no worries if not!
I am also looking for study materials for the CSB!

Hi! I am taking the CSB soon and would like some study material as well please. Thank you!