California NAPLEX Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0o0ooDrugs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Since we are not an online reporting state.... My letter has not arrived and I'm getting nervous..
- When did you take it?
- When did you get your letter?

Also.. Is there truth to the website saying "Registration closed/Score Transfer". Can anyone confirm with "Null" if you did not pass?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! when did you take your exam?
I took mine on Friday, July 22nd and still haven't heard back... hoping to get it soon because I'm starting to get nervous as well.

Not sure about the Registration closed/null thing, though...

took mine on 7/29 - have not heard back yet either...hopefully we'll hear back sometime this week?

Also don't know how much truth there is to the null, but fingers crossed it is!

Members don't see this ad :)
Took it 7/12, score was sent out the following week. I passed, and I am not seeing "null" anywhere.

Also.. Is there truth to the website saying "Registration closed/Score Transfer". Can anyone confirm with "Null" if you did not pass?

please any input will be appreciated.

After rummaging through the forums, it looks like the Registration closed/Score Transfer/Color Button is a myth. The registration closed does seem to indicated that the scores were sent to the BOP in your state though.

did you check online if the requirement has been dropped for naplex?
Not sure what requirements you're talking about?
Called CA BOP on Friday and they said it takes 14-30 days.
Most people I've talked to have gotten it within 14 days of taking the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! when did you take your exam?
I took mine on Friday, July 22nd and still haven't heard back... hoping to get it soon because I'm starting to get nervous as well.

Not sure about the Registration closed/null thing, though...
I took it on 7/19.. Still no mail.
I know people who took it 7/14 and 7/15 and they got results already. I guess 5 days makes a difference!?

Took mine on 8/1. Sounds like they send it out in batches. Hopefully mine gets sent along with the 7/19 group:laugh:

Yeah that's what I've been hearing too...they send them out in waves so if you were unlucky and took the test right after they just sent out a wave of scores, you'll unfortunately be waiting longer than other people

Found this: http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/forms/rel_exam_scores.pdf

"Routine Release of Scores: The board attempts to release examination scores to candidates as quickly as possible, and mailings are done weekly. At least once every two weeks, the board mails to candidates all the CPJE and NAPLEX scores it has received from PSI (CPJE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NAPLEX).

For the CPJE: The board attempts to release CPJE scores four weeks after the week the CPJE was taken. If the scores are ready for release sooner, the board mails the score report. For the NAPLEX: Typically the board mails candidates their scores two weeks after the week that they have taken the NAPLEX exam"

Not sure what requirements you're talking about?
Called CA BOP on Friday and they said it takes 14-30 days.
Most people I've talked to have gotten it within 14 days of taking the exam.

when you go online to check the status of your license, it says PENDING.. then click on the license and you get to see NAPLEX- AND CPJE pending. so if you have passed the NAPLEX then that will not show up on the screen and you will have only CPJE as pending.

when you go online to check the status of your license, it says PENDING.. then click on the license and you get to see NAPLEX- AND CPJE pending. so if you have passed the NAPLEX then that will not show up on the screen and you will have only CPJE as pending.

Do you mean checking the license status on the CA board website? My name doesn't even show up. Why would it though? I didn't even submit the green paper yet.

Last edited:
I took mine on 7/25 and still waiting on the results. Hopefully they will send it out sometime this week. The wait is killing me :(

I took mine on 7/25 and still waiting on the results. Hopefully they will send it out sometime this week. The wait is killing me :(

do you have your result yet?? I took mine on Aug 2.

Does anyone know why CA doesn't allow NABP to just post our scores online? It's literally one click away. What's the rationale for snail mail notification, both NAPLEX and CPJE? Is it to force grad interns to learn patience? Suppress the number of licensed RPh? Help to keep USPS in business? ....

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys just to update. I took mine 7/21 and haven't received anything today. So I called the BOP. They told me it hasn't been mailed out yet...(unbelievable..) but was told within about 30 days from my exam day I should receive my results...

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys just to update. I took mine 7/21 and haven't received anything today. So I called the BOP. They told me it hasn't been mailed out yet...(unbelievable..) but was told within about 30 days from my exam day I should receive my results...

Thanks for the update! I wish they would allow us to go pick up our scores with an ID. I'm sure many of us who live within a 100 mile radius would be willing to do that.

Thanks for the update! I wish they would allow us to go pick up our scores with an ID. I'm sure many of us who live within a 100 mile radius would be willing to do that.

i wonder how the BOP is actually processing these NAPLEX scores. Are they entering each score by hand? at 20 wpm? then type each letter the same way? and done by 1 person. lol

Ugh so frustrating, in the same position as you took naplex and cpje two weeks ago... Was hoping today would be the day

Thanks for the update though!

I took my NAPLEX August first and I got the result today. Check your mail box:)

Didn't get anything in the mail today. I took mine on the same day and I live 5 miles away from the board. I wonder if it's because the mail man here doesn't deliver on saturdays

that's weird... we got folks taking 7/19 or about and no score. You would think these folks get their scores first.

that's weird... we got folks taking 7/19 or about and no score. You would think these folks get their scores first.

I think they do it in batches. Since there's no Sunday delivery for a lot of people, I'm guessing we'll see some news Monday or Tuesday.

I think they do it in batches. Since there's no Sunday delivery for a lot of people, I'm guessing we'll see some news Monday or Tuesday.

yeah, i've heard about the batches. But i was referring to the fact that someone took it on Aug 1 and got result yesterday... while folks who took it in July still don't have anything.

I'm hoping it means that they sent out a batch of results on Friday and the person who got theirs already lives close to the board.

Took the exam 7/22 and received the letter today. Had "Add Score Transfer" available after registration closed. In my opinion the null theory is pretty consistent.

Mail came and I passed! Had "Add Score Transfer" available after registration closed. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users