California Law & Ethics Exam 8/18/2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanara

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I desperately need to know where the next CA law and ethics exam is going to be held. I know it is going to be on August 18th, but don't know where or at what time. I have to take it in August because I will be out of the country in September.

One operator at the DBC said it may be at the Department of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, while another said it was unclear!

If any of you know the location and time please respond. I am on the east coast and need to make travel arrangements.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

sanara said:
I desperately need to know where the next CA law and ethics exam is going to be held. I know it is going to be on August 18th, but don't know where or at what time. I have to take it in August because I will be out of the country in September.

One operator at the DBC said it may be at the Department of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, while another said it was unclear!

If any of you know the location and time please respond. I am on the east coast and need to make travel arrangements.
Thank you

go to the dbc website...there's a link right in the middle...
http://dbc.ca.gov/pdf/law_and_ethics_8-06.pdf

The exam is being held in the Department of Consumer Affairs - first floor hearing room - 1625 north market blvd in Sac. Do you happen to know what we're supposed to be studying for this??

thanks for the info, I don't know what we need to study, but a friend of mine who took the exam says there are about six pages of review material and that is all we need to know.