California Fontana/Ontario anesthesia positions available.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lluvia2rain

old member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Southern California Permanente Medical Group for the San Bernardino Service Area (Fontana/Ontario) has several anesthesiologist positions. If interested you are welcome to PM me questions. To apply you must do that through SCPMG (Kaiser Permanente) recruiter. I just checked and its not yet posted but you can contact the recruiter. Kaiser Permanente Physician Jobs in Southern California | SCPMG

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Southern California Permanente Medical Group for the San Bernardino Service Area (Fontana/Ontario) has several anesthesiologist positions. If interested you are welcome to PM me questions. To apply you must do that through SCPMG (Kaiser Permanente) recruiter. I just checked and its not yet posted but you can contact the recruiter. Kaiser Permanente Physician Jobs in Southern California | SCPMG. Pay is currently 200 per hour. Work in shifts 8,10,12 and 24s which is good for work life balance.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are willing to relocate as said above!! yes please apply to join us!! =) I did post a longer add on gaswks website too if you want to see more details. Look under California city FONTANA/ONTARIO. This is not locums, but longterm per diem. We can offer full time hours (or less if you want) with possible associate/partner position if the anesthesiologist wishes to later join full benefited position.

Last edited:
If you are willing to relocate as said above!! yes please apply to join us!! =) I did post a longer add on gaswks website too if you want to see more details. Look under California city FONTANA/ONTARIO. This is not locums, but longterm per diem. We can offer full time hours (or less if you want) with possible associate/partner position if the anesthesiologist wishes to later join full benefited position.
"if the anesthesiologist wishes to later join full benefited position"

What if the anesthesiologist wishes to join full benefited position NOW?

Reactions: 4 users
"if the anesthesiologist wishes to later join full benefited position"

What if the anesthesiologist wishes to join full benefited position NOW?
We do have one benefited position open now.

Reactions: 1 user
Do your own cases or supervise? Just curious, not moving (I do have a California license though :) )

We do both supervise and our own cases. 3:1 supervision ratio. 30% of the time doing our own cases. It's a large group 40+ anesthesiologists and 80+ CRNAs. We are shift like (8,10,12 and 24s). Everyone in a room gets a lunch and breaks. You know when you go home so it's nice. Per diems get a flat hourly rate. Benefited positions get night/weekend 1.5/1.2x pay with different hourly pay. Also partners get yearly bonuses and retirement. malpractice is all paid of course. Medical, dental, disability insurance !! lots of options for add ons like umbrella insurance for yourself and I recently adopted a puppy and they had a pet insurance options LOL! When covid first started they gave us two weeks paid leave for those with kids to care for our kids and find care ect.. They gave us extra weekly money for childcare during covid. I could go on about the benefits but they really do take care of the physicians and it's a stable job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Pet insurance now I've heard it all

Had a friend who put her cat on dialysis for like a month….. cat still ded….

I think NAPA may also offer pet insurance. Just another “corporate” benefit, since there are many many many people work in the back office.

We do both supervise and our own cases. 3:1 supervision ratio. 30% of the time doing our own cases. It's a large group 40+ anesthesiologists and 80+ CRNAs. We are shift like (8,10,12 and 24s). Everyone in a room gets a lunch and breaks. You know when you go home so it's nice. Per diems get a flat hourly rate. Benefited positions get night/weekend 1.5/1.2x pay with different hourly pay. Also partners get yearly bonuses and retirement. malpractice is all paid of course. Medical, dental, disability insurance !! lots of options for add ons like umbrella insurance for yourself and I recently adopted a puppy and they had a pet insurance options LOL! When covid first started they gave us two weeks paid leave for those with kids to care for our kids and find care ect.. They gave us extra weekly money for childcare during covid. I could go on about the benefits but they really do take care of the physicians and it's a stable job.
This is a CRNA run Kaiser. Not sure if it’s cuz less docs want to be there or what.