Caggiano Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwert

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this came up before, however:
Does anybody have an electronic version of Caggiano notes for Physics and is willing to share?
I do have a paper copy, but it is of not the greatest quality, and anyway - it's nice to have a file in order to access and search it quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I know the Caggiano notes have been talked about ad nauseum (literally makes me want to vomit thinking of that test ...), but I found a noteset/review guide that I liked, as did other people. The file name is something like "adnan". Let me see if I can find it. It is a huge file, many megabytes, but it really did the job for a lot of the physics.

-S

Thanks man - I'll stick to caggiano's - too late to open a new book

I know the Caggiano notes have been talked about ad nauseum (literally makes me want to vomit thinking of that test ...), but I found a noteset/review guide that I liked, as did other people. The file name is something like "adnan". Let me see if I can find it. It is a huge file, many megabytes, but it really did the job for a lot of the physics.

-S

Hey Team,

I have a copy of the 2009 Caggiano Notes, but I was wondering if there is an updated 2011 or 2012 version at this point.

Thanks.