C/O 2018 LECOM: Bradenton, FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waiting must be hard! Did you apply anywhere else? I would suggest if you do not get called off the wait list to apply extra early next round...good luck!!

I applied to Nova and currently on their waiting list. Odd thing is..... I applied way back in July whenever they first opened their registration. I just don't know what could be wrong, I thought I did well in the interview. I showed and presented leadership skills and told them why I should be a Pharmacist in my community if ever have the opportunity. Hm...

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Nova and currently on their waiting list. Odd thing is..... I applied way back in July whenever they first opened their registration. I just don't know what could be wrong, I thought I did well in the interview. I showed and presented leadership skills and told them why I should be a Pharmacist in my community if ever have the opportunity. Hm...
What are your stats?

I have finally declined my spot to attend UF. Good luck for the waitlisters!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't seen a thread for the next cycle..who wants to make one??

Hi, I was wondering for students of 2018 at LECOM, Florida, who are living in Tampa, wesley chapel, land o lakes, or anywhere near tampa. Would anyone be interested in carpooling to school. Each school day we would take turns who to drive, it would save so much gas for all of us. Thank you

Ive yet to receive an interview but today my application status was changed from "Currently your application is under review by the admissions committee." to "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made."

Not really sure what to make of this.
Hey, I know this was last year for you, but where did you look to see the status for each school? Under School Designations?
I only submitted mine ten days ago but was curious. Thanks!

Hey, I know this was last year for you, but where did you look to see the status for each school? Under School Designations?
I only submitted mine ten days ago but was curious. Thanks!
This was in the lecom portal not pharmcas.

This was in the lecom portal not pharmcas.
Just to let you know you applied early and might see some LECOM action later in Sept?? Because last year theu didn't start the interviews until October. So, you have some wait time to do. But atleast you will get first set of interviews and it only took 3 days for my acceptance. Btw everything needs to be in for your interview notice..Meaning LORs. Good luck

Just to let you know you applied early and might see some LECOM action later in Sept?? Because last year theu didn't start the interviews until October. So, you have some wait time to do. But atleast you will get first set of interviews and it only took 3 days for my acceptance. Btw everything needs to be in for your interview notice..Meaning LORs. Good luck
Hey! Ok cool. So hopefully I'll probably hear at the end of this month.. How was your interview? Pretty straight forward? I heard LECOM's interview isn't too bad