C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you should consider going to those public health center to have everything done. It would be a lot less expensive. It is just time consuming because ut may have long waiting.

yeah that's what i've been doing but they don't offer titer test and you need to make appointment for physical exams (but there's no more appointment dates for june and the package is due on july first). so i have to go to walk-in clinics. are you almost done with yours?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah that's what i've been doing but they don't offer titer test and you need to make appointment for physical exams (but there's no more appointment dates for june and the package is due on july first). so i have to go to walk-in clinics. are you almost done with yours?

Where do you live? You can find a Dept. of Health. They do titers/immunizations usually and physicals.

I'm almost done. I have to take 2 more shots for HEP B and in next year do another titer cause my HEP B is less than five so I have to take 3 shots with long intervals.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where do you live? You can find a Dept. of Health. They do titers/immunizations usually and physicals.

i live in the bay area, ca. we have many low cost/free clinics here but it's just that you need to make appointments for physical, titers, and for 2 or more vaccines (if you need them at the same day). unfortunately, there are no more appointments for june. thus yesterday, i went to the urgent care clinic to get the titers, physical, and alcohol screening done (cost me $347). and to save money, i will go to the low cost/free clinics to get my immunizations done. after that, i'm done (hopefully) :).

Last edited:
I'm almost done. I have to take 2 more shots for HEP B and in next year do another titer cause my HEP B is less than five so I have to take 3 shots with long intervals.

indeed, the interval for Hep B shots is long. for the 3rd dose, you have to get it 5 months after 2nd dose. same for polio vaccines, but it's 6-12 months for the 3rd dose of polio after the second dose.

indeed, the interval for Hep B shots is long. for the 3rd dose, you have to get it 5 months after 2nd dose. same for polio vaccines, but it's 6-12 months for the 3rd dose of polio after the second dose.

It's not a problem. They know about it. I sent mine like that and they sent me an email with the due dates for the next 2 shots and reminder to do titer again.

It's not a problem. They know about it. I sent mine like that and they sent me an email with the due dates for the next 2 shots and reminder to do titer again.

oh, cool.

any idea if they are full right now? only have a little over a month now :(

Yea I agree. They know about it and if you are having any trouble getting the forms in on time please contact Lauren and let her know. She will guide you on what to do.

I called lauren few days ago and she said they are still spots available. Are you in the top 10%? Also, I was trying to check my status on the portal and for some reason..I don't see the option admissions anymore. Did this happen to anyone else too or is it just a technical problem?

No I did not get an email about being on it. Just an email saying they ranked the 10% and accepted those people I think

can you still check your admission status on the portal? I can't for some reason..

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone's portal say anything different than you can be contacted up until the first day of classes?

ahh I can't even check my portal. I don't know whats going on but it sure doesn't seem good.

I don't know what they are doing in the portal, I got accepted already but maybe they are updating people's profiles as far as what has been received or maybe if they are accepting more people on alternate list.

can you still see the admissions option after you got accepted? I emailed lauren but no response yet.

I'm just ready for some answer. This is not good on the nerves or mind. I'm trying to concentrate on work and thinking about what plans to make or not make

wait did your status change? when did you interview?! I feel you on that..its so stressful!

It looks like they're still accepting alternates. I received my acceptance call today :). In regards to status change, I checked my status early in the morning and it had not updated yet. I checked after I received the call and it was changed to the committee has made a decision.

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

I don't know what they are doing in the portal, I got accepted already but maybe they are updating people's profiles as far as what has been received or maybe if they are accepting more people on alternate list.

I go on there daily to see if they update my profile because they are still going through transcripts and I want to make sure they got mine - they haven't updated it yet. AND our financial aid award letters will be on there.

can you still see the admissions option after you got accepted? I emailed lauren but no response yet.

Yeah I still see it now - I go on it on a daily basis because I need to make sure they got my last transcript. You might want to call Lauren - she wasn't answering my emails because she's been so busy with the graduation and getting the P2's in line because they start their rotations in the next few weeks.

Wish me luck. Hope to hear something soon! I interviewed back in April!

No my status has not changed that's why I was asking if anyone else's had. I interviewed in April as well. Altpharmd...did you receive a 10% email or just a call?

I'm not sure if you saw where I posted earlier but I was wondering if you received the top 10% email or anything? Did you just get an acceptance call?

I'm not sure if you saw where I posted earlier but I was wondering if you received the top 10% email or anything? Did you just get an acceptance call?

I received the first email stating that they had ranked the top 10%, other than that nothing besides the acceptance call. I hope that helps. Good luck.

I received the first email stating that they had ranked the top 10%, other than that nothing besides the acceptance call. I hope that helps. Good luck.

Yes that's what I was curious about! Thanks and Congrats!

Hi Everyone,

Congrats to everyone that got accepted!

So we are currently looking for one more roommate (female) to share a 3bed/2bath apt with at Turnbury Apts. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP! =)
Both of us are P1 students and if you have any questions please PM me!

Good luck to everyone that is on the alternate list! I am sure that things will work out! Stay strong and wish for the best! :thumbup:

Nothing as of yet. Just heard the list is very slowly. Any idea if I even have a shot? 3.1 GPA. BS in biology and 2 years of tech experience. In school I was involved in pharmacy organizations too. I interviewed April 18th and was on the alt list within a few days after

Nothing as of yet. Just heard the list is very slowly. Any idea if I even have a shot? 3.1 GPA. BS in biology and 2 years of tech experience. In school I was involved in pharmacy organizations too. I interviewed April 18th and was on the alt list within a few days after

Yes that's my stats too. My pcat is not good. I interviewed April 11th. I called and that's the same news I'm getting. I'm not sure what our chances are. I'm also working as a tech. I just wish we would hear something quick!

Just wanted to pop in and say: don't lose hope!! There's about a month left before school officially starts, and anything can happen in that time. I personally know of several people who got last minute calls last year, including one person who got called only a couple of days before orientation started.

Best of luck. :)

hello, does anyone know how much is the security deposit for a 2br/2bth at colonial grand apartments? thanks.

Got the acceptance call yesterday from Lauren!!! Keep hope guys!

Has anyone heard anything recently about the top 10%? If you just got accepted, would you please mind sharing statistics?

Yes it is true, if you have a bachelors, or you r expecting a bachelors before u enter to the pharm D program, u dont need pcat. my stats were, 3.4 overall, 3.7 science, PCAT- 16%, i had 14 days work experience and i got accepted to LECOM B.

What kind of ****ty school program did you go, Must be some crazy grade inflation or you literally cheated on everything such that you had a 16% overall, that means that 84% of the population did better than you. Jeez.