Bye

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheTruthAndMore

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cya everyone. Don't got the time to try to help and be made fun of and get back hand insults slinged at me. No cause for that.

PADPM: Sorry I cussed at ya. I don't know who you think I am, but sayin I sound like Y Sam ain't nice. Sayin I'm a Beverly Hillbilly Hick ain't nice either. "I simply" is someone who gets busted and turns around and tries to make lite of something bad they did. I got no beef with you, but you go ahead an threaten me in the last couple of sentences in your last post. No cause for that either. Follow yer own advice and maybe learn from yer past, too. A wise man follows his own advice, and you strike me as that sort, mostly.

Bye everyone and good luck in all that you do. Be yerself, too. Only way you'll sleep at might.

Members don't see this ad.

Cya everyone. Don't got the time to try to help and be made fun of and get back hand insults slinged at me. No cause for that.

PADPM: Sorry I cussed at ya. I don't know who you think I am, but sayin I sound like Y Sam ain't nice. Sayin I'm a Beverly Hillbilly Hick ain't nice either. "I simply" is someone who gets busted and turns around and tries to make lite of something bad they did. I got no beef with you, but you go ahead an threaten me in the last couple of sentences in your last post. No cause for that either. Follow yer own advice and maybe learn from yer past, too. A wise man follows his own advice, and you strike me as that sort, mostly.

Bye everyone and good luck in all that you do. Be yerself, too. Only way you'll sleep at might.

Your posts were authentic, and I enjoyed reading them. Unfortunately, many who've come to this forum are met with an index of suspicion unparalleled on other threads and forums.¶Suspicion haunts the guilty mind, and for reasons transcending my ability to understand, podiatry, largely cast asunder by the mainstream refuses to accept the very diversity which it is.¶You'r style did not conform to what's "normal," in the modern podiatry model of acquiescence, and therefore--via PODTHINK--was isolated for derision by some who've climbed the hierarchy--actually it's a lowerarchy--of those aspiring to be board leader and the followers whom which MUST obey, after all they're going to be seeking a Russian Roulette training program paradigm in a few years. The lockstep contrived cruelty is endemic to the profession, and any comments that might be out of synch with the board's dynamic, "getting a job," and reinforcing the "just as good as," notions will be rooted out, and ultimately banned.¶Podiatry is in many ways akin to shade tree mechanics protecting their turf who view all newcomers with suspicion for fear their "secrets" will surface (they don't discuss much technical material here--merely focus on who are yous, whys, and where else's than the fundamental flaws).

I have no beef with anyone on this site. Nor did I threaten you in the last few sentences of my post. I believe I simply stated "ultimately that's in your best interest".

I believe you've unfortunately missed my point. If you look back at many of your posts, your comments and grammar were "normal". Then you started writing in a style that was indicative of being "in character" and that was what prompted my Beverly Hillbillies and Yosemite Sam comments.

I found it odd that your posts evolved into writing in a type of slang as if you were just a simple country guy, though your prior posts were written in a completely different style and grammatically correct.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

PADPM

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no beef with anyone on this site. Nor did I threaten you in the last few sentences of my post. I believe I simply stated "ultimately that's in your best interest".

I believe you've unfortunately missed my point. If you look back at many of your posts, your comments and grammar were "normal". Then you started writing in a style that was indicative of being "in character" and that was what prompted my Beverly Hillbillies and Yosemite Sam comments.

I found it odd that your posts evolved into writing in a type of slang as if you were just a simple country guy, though your prior posts were written in a completely different style and grammatically correct.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

PADPM
Leaving this forum 'cause of you, man. Think I care what you say anymore?

Don't respond. You ain't welcome in this post, hoss.

You'll be back.....again.

Leaving this forum 'cause of you, man. Think I care what you say anymore?

Don't respond. You ain't welcome in this post, hoss.

I don't understand your beef. It's a forum.

Obviously you care what PADPM thinks because you created a thread so everyone could grieve over your departure.