For Sale Buy Some DAT Prep Material & Get Some for Free!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buy everything on here and receive the Cliff Bio Book in the picture for FREE.

Hello Pre-Dental Students,

I took the DAT on 02/21/18, and now I'm selling all the materials that I used. I think, it'll be helpful and cheap for the next student that wants to ace the DAT. One of the best DAT material that I used was the:

Sterling Test Prep DAT Biology (2018). Writing
  • This is the reason I learned Biology (thank you so much!!!) This book consist of DAT Test questions that test your knowledge and the way you think and has long, thorough explanation that will reinforce over and over the important DAT information. At the moment, Biology questions from this book are being used by other test prep companies because the questions are similar to the DAT. Brand new, I think I paid $37 from Amazon, but I'll give it to you for $15.
ADA Dental Admission Test (DAT) Practice Test. No Writing
  • This is written by the test makers and was actually a test that was used. In order to get this book you have get a money order. It's a hassle and Ill give it to you super easy for $10. I think you might be able to get it on Scribd. I'm positive that the 2018 DAT Kaplan is on there for a $7 monthly fee.

2017 DAT Destroyer & 2015 DAT Math Destroyer with writing $65

Buy everything on here and receive the Cliff Bio Book in the picture for FREE.

If interested or you have any questions on any DAT material or your application, I'll be happy to assist you. If you don't have the full amount I'm open for negotiating.
I hope all of you get into the dental school that you want!

xx

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Get your 2017 DAT Destroyer for really cheap and destroy your competition with your scores!

For more information on the Destroyer just go to the DAT discussion.

Hey! I'm interested in buying your whole set. Please let me know if you're still selling your books

Yeah I still am! Do you still have all the books?

Sold & Shipped - everything on this thread.

Although, I have an Iprep DAT Booster for Sale. It's brand new and you can't get this book unless you are enrolled in the $1700 Iprep class. Don't believe me? Google Iprep, call and ask yourself. I understand students' financial situation, so I'm willing to give a super good deal, get it with free shipping for $207.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iprep DAT Booster:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:... Get it before someone else does! This book doesn't go on sale often.