Employment & Professional Networking Burnout in Occupational Therapy - Survey Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTDstudent

Reaction score
Burnout Survey Announcement 2.png

Hello everyone! 🤗 I know that this network is mostly utilized by students, but I'm posting my survey anyway in case there are some practicing OTs visiting.

I’m an OTD student in the process of completing my doctoral capstone project on burnout in occupational therapy. I'm investigating what general, personal, and setting/specialty specific factors contribute to burnout in our field. I hope to gain insight as to what challenges practicing OTs are facing and what can be done to address them.

I would love to hear your input through this survey. The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. I'm also hoping to interview OTs working in different practice settings for a deeper insight as to what the unique stressors are for specific settings or specialties. Should you be interested in participating in this 30-minute interview, please input your contact information in the space provided at the end of the survey.

Survey link: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ghi2l4MWo9dOU6
Full Informed Consent: Click here

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.