For Sale Bunch of Like-New MCAT Stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ochem Love

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been accepted and will definitely never need my MCAT study materials ever again! :soexcited:

All of the following materials I purchased new, and I have kept them unmarked so that they can serve their next owner as well as they have served me! The exception may be perhaps fixing a typo in the book or something like that; but absolutely no highlighting, notes, or marking of correct/incorrect answers.

Prices include shipping! If you want to buy more than one collection, shipping may possibly be lower depending on what I can fit in a box.

PM me for pictures, etc.! I want these to go to someone who will use them!

Cheers!

Exam Krackers 10th Edition Full Boxed Set (Like-New): $150

Berkely Review Pre-2015 Edition (Like-New): $180
(last set before these books were updated, still excellent content and practice!)
Includes Bio, Chem, Physics, OChem, and EK Psych 9th Edition

NextStep Verbal Practice and Science QBook 2016 Editions (Like-New): $30

AAMC Official Guide for New MCAT 4th Edition (Like-New), plus Princeton Review pre-2015 Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (bought this used, half the passages have pencil, half are unmarked), In-Class Compendium (also bought used, some pencil), and EK 101 Verbal Passages (heavily used, but answer markings are anonymized ): $80

Members don't see this ad.