Buh-bye Obama-care?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I agree with you about judges.

The left cannot pass their laws with votes, so they have resorted to judicial rulings to get their way. That is why they have been fighting to the death to prevent President Trump from appointing non-partisian judges. Supreme court judges are their ultimate weapon and they are loosing a bunch of them.

Therefore, their next best weapon are federal judges. You will see more and more leftist judicial activism over the next many years. This is not what the judicial branch was designed for and this is going to be a major, major problem in a few years!

You are F'cking Delusional and laughable with that comment

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
A main reason that premiums are increasing under Obamacare is because the trump administration is allowing the increases.

Seriously?

From the article:

"The roughly 1% increase could feed into the Democratic argument that the Trump administration is trying to “sabotage” coverage for millions."

Members don't see this ad :)
zombie thread
nobody's changed their opinions for the past 10-15 years on this board, just using better adjectives: unhinged, delusional, disaster
just shoot this in the head and move on to the most important thread EVER on Reese's PB cup preferences
need more food takes on here

Reactions: 3 users
You are F'cking Delusional and laughable with that comment
I think the press and political games really amplify the perceived partisanship and make us all paranoid.

When someone is appointed by someone, it's not that different than someone being hired by someone. These people are mostly civil servants who are protected by law and have their own brains. They might LEAN one way but I don't think for the most part they would compromise their integrity to protect their appointing person to the death or something. Of course there are exceptions, I just think it's too paranoid to assume judges and civil servants are water boys.