Buffalo interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omega

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I still remember very clearly the time when I was waiting for the results from dental schools .... I kept wondering wether people are already receiving the answers, ... real torture! That time is behind me - I got my school - this message is to inform people who applied to Buffalo space based program that I just today received interview invitation by Email....I am not NY state resident, but they invited me...just an option, maybe a hope for those who wait. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Omega. Was this the only school you applied to?
Well, since you're going to be the only SDN'er to go public about this, make sure you share you experience when you return from you hopefully succesful interview. :)

Congratulation Omega! Good luck on your interview!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Omega,
Congratulations !!
One quick question- Do one need Green Card to apply at Buffalo ?

explorer, you don't need a green card to apply, but if you are accepted then I green card would be of some use because you can apply for FAFSA as well as being able to start your own office.

Originally posted by The Musketeer
explorer, you don't need a green card to apply

"To be considered, an applicant must be a graduate of a non-US/Canadian dental school and a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident."

this is what I found on their website, here is the link-

http://www.sdm.buffalo.edu/programs/dds/IDentist.html

Edit: I believe you guys are talking about 'International Dentist program', and not the regular 4 year program.

hi....congrats.....
all the best....

congrats omega,
when did u hear from them? i am still waiting for a reply from them......:confused:

Hi guys!!
Thank you for your congrats', but I have already choosen my school, I am going to BU. This message was for those who applied to Buffalo and haven't heard from them yet - just to give some hope, though it is a space based program, they are still calling us guys. I applied in early October and got Email invitation on 18 Feb. Good luck to those who are waiting for Buffalo reply - it's coming!

Hi omega,
Congrats for your acceptance in Bu!Iam actually waiting to hear from them. could you please let us know when you were interviewed & when you got the acceptance letter from them.Thanx in advance.

Hi Congrats Omega!!:clap:
I just came back from my BU interview yesterday..Would you kindly tell me who interviewed you and your stats..
Thanks ..
Take care