BU INTERVIEW invitation 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi dhwaniu, congs!

when did you recieve iv from bu?

good luck on your interview!

I got an email invite for interview on 4th March..... :) :)
Finally loooooooooong wait is over!!! after 4 mnths of waiting!!

ne idea how mny seats r left?? wht r total no of seats??

can ne1 pls share their interview exp!!!

Thnkz!!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in oct 2010..
got application under review in nov 1sr week...

Stats : 88/105/3.91
Exp : 8 months in home country, clinical exp + teaching exp 1 yr in US..

hey dhwaniu
..when did u apply ? n wot r ur stats ?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
hi dhwaniu...congratulations on your interview invitation...can you please post your stats...thanks in advance..

I applied in oct 2010..
got application under review in nov 1sr week...

Stats : 88/105/3.91
Exp : 8 months in home country, clinical exp 1 yr in US..

hey,congrats on ur call n good 4 ur iv:)..can u tell me ur resident status?

Hey..how was you interview at BU??
Did you hear anything from them yet??

hey friends, i got a rejection e-mail from boston today
( without an interview)

When did you apply to BU and can you please share your stats with us?Thanks.

my stats not good ..i was expecting this...84 in part 1, toefl is below 100..applied by the end of december

my stats not good ..i was expecting this...84 in part 1, toefl is below 100..applied by the end of december

I think your stats are ok.But i guess everywhere early applicants have a better chance.Why dont you apply to UIC or Colorado?

hey friends, i got a rejection e-mail from boston today
( without an interview)

Sorry to hear that sucy. I guess mine will be coming soon too ( I'm expecting it as well). I think your stats are fine and there are just way too many applicants. Did you try NYU or UIC? All my best to you:thumbup:.

Hi all,
I applied to BU in Dec end.I've not yet recieved my application under review email from them.My stats are 89/104/3.82.I have home country experience of 4 years and US observership for 6months.What are my chances at BU?I applied only to BU becos my family is here.:confused:

Hi all,
I applied to BU in Dec end.I've not yet recieved my application under review email from them.My stats are 89/104/3.82.I have home country experience of 4 years and US observership for 6months.What are my chances at BU?I applied only to BU becos my family is here.:confused:

Hi,
Sorry to be saying this but I think BU is done with the interview process this year. People have started receiving rejection letters from the university.
All the best buddy........

Yup, you are correct.... i got my letter of REJECTION...:(:( two days back!

Yup, you are correct.... i got my letter of REJECTION...:(:( two days back!

hi,trintrin
I got my rejection from bu too:( does that mean I could not apply bu this year once again?