This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.NNN111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently saw a post that was closed in 2012. This is some advice and a brief response. Many of you young professionals will be looking to purchase a practice of your own some day. In the business we use brokers. They function much like a real estate broker if you were to look for a home.

I found a post listed in Google that directed me to SDN. It spoke negatively about a practice broker Dr. Gary. To me it seemed like someone lashing out, which I found irresponsible. To try and hurt someones business over $500 because of your own personal feelings is not right. Keep in mind, we have yet to hear Dr. Gary's version of events? As many of you become business owners yourselves you will understand the magnitude of what negative information on this internet can do.

I used Dr. Gary to sell my Manhattan Practice. He worked tirelessly and worked hard to get the deal done. He did what a previous broker could not do. My experience was all positive. I was thankful. I would certainly use him again. I found him to be honest and ethical.

Personally I felt SDN should have taken the post down and not just close it because it does nothing to educate our youth about the process of becoming a professional. SDN does not seem like yelp to me.

Members don't see this ad.