Broken Collarbone problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRoid

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
collarbonebreak002.jpg

X-ray 1 month after my break...that's all I have

It's been 16 weeks since I broke my collarbone in a car wreck. The doc didn't do surgery and it's healed in malunion. I'm a personal trainer and bodybuilder. I'm in pain in my shoulder and scapula still. It's been the same for over a month and hasn't got any better. I can't even play my guitar but for 30 minutes and the pain gets so bad I have to stop. The weight of my arm pulling down on my shoulder while standing gets so bad after a hour I have to sit down from the pain. I can't lift weights obviously or function as a person. I wake up at night when I roll over the wrong way from the pain. Do I need surgery or what?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry guy, I doubt you're going to have much luck getting an answer to your question here. Most medical-types are (or at least should be) leery of diagnosing people or giving medical advice on the internet.

Cheers.

Do I need surgery or what?

You're gonna base whether or not you need surgery on what you hear from people you have such little faith in, you felt the need to circle the obviously broken bone?

Here's an idea, go see your doctor, maybe even seek a second opinion.:idea:

:beat:

Members don't see this ad :)
You're gonna base whether or not you need surgery on what you hear from people you have such little faith in, you felt the need to circle the obviously broken bone?

Here's an idea, go see your doctor, maybe even seek a second opinion.:idea:

:beat:

Here's an idea go **** YOURSELF! I had put this on Myspace to show someone that's why it was circled. Don't be sarcastic prick. This forum is ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.