Botox cost?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreosandsake

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are you paying per unit or for the 100 unit vial?

Members don't see this ad.

100 unit $634
200 unit $1268

Anyone getting better prices? Rep claims everyone pays the same, whether someone orders 1 vial or a 1000 vials. Is that really true?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard people use other brands.

I haven't done this. But apparently there's something from south Korea that can be used. Ortho dude in the area apparently buys it ans uses it for himself😄

What are you paying per unit or for the 100 unit vial?

100 unit $634
200 unit $1268

Anyone getting better prices? Rep claims everyone pays the same, whether someone orders 1 vial or a 1000 vials. Is that really true?
Try searching on Google, you can order Botox from Canadian suppliers with a lower price:
Buy Botox Online in the USA with Free Delivery 100 units vial - $399
BOTOX 100IU - Buy online in Filler Supplies 100 units vial - $399
There are other suppliers, their price is about the same - $400

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think you are allowed to inject those outside-of-USA acquired Botox as they are not technically FDA approved for use in the USA. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I don’t think you are allowed to inject those outside-of-USA acquired Botox as they are not technically FDA approved for use in the USA. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Yup.

Just throw it in with the cigarettes and other rx drugs you run back across the border.

HA is $30 in Korea. $350-1000 here…
Botox in Mexico is $250

You can inject whatever you want. The issue is should there be a complication, you have a much higher hurdle to clear in the medmal case.

Reactions: 1 users
You can inject whatever you want. The issue is should there be a complication, you have a much higher hurdle to clear in the medmal case.
You can’t bring them back across the border and resell.

It’s illegal to protect the drug and tobacco companies and tariffs

Was it about Dysport?

Cost of meds? Mine are brought upstairs from the refrigerator. No charge to my nurse or me to get them. Someone else does precert and supplies the frig.
no....disregard

I think Xeomin is the cheapest toxin overall, never used it.