Boston University 2012 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just finger crossed and wait ...god do better fr everone....
I had my application complete on 27th July ..still havent recieived anything yet after that.. may be they would be under review next month ...

Members don't see this ad.

hav u people completed part 2?
does US experience a must ?
pls some 1 answer me

Members don't see this ad :)
i know, how come only 1 person in this forum got an IV call..arent there others who also applied to BU who got calls??

Hi I got application under review email today!

i receive an interview email today!

congo dear okmar:)

can u share ur stats and can u tell us after how many days of application under review email u got iv call email???
thanks a lot in anticipation.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the interview yesterday night...:)

Has anyone received any news after getting application complete status... please keep updated if anyone hears...

Hey guys,,I got the interview call from boston yeasterday...and it is scheduled on october 27, 2011...:)

congrats who got interview callll

Has any reapplicant recieved ny news.

i hv a questn that if international dentist can take admission by taking part 1,why many people take part 2 ?pm me plz

hav u people completed part 2?
does US experience a must ?
pls some 1 answer me

i hv a questn that if international dentist can take admission by taking part 1,why many people take part 2 ?pm me plz

Some applicants get admission with just part 1 but having part 2 will give you more chances to have an interviews.I applied late last year with only part 1 and I just got one interview after having part 2 I am getting more interviews this year.So having part 2 will give you more chances since admission is very competitive..Hope that will help!

Some applicants get admission with just part 1 but having part 2 will give you more chances to have an interviews.I applied late last year with only part 1 and I just got one interview after having part 2 I am getting more interviews this year.So having part 2 will give you more chances since admission is very competitive..Hope that will help!

Also that you have to give part-2 anyways..before you graduate...so its better to give it before so you stand better chance in admissions as well...and you'll have relatively more time during finals in 4th yr.

With god’s grace, I received the interview initiation from BU today. It’s in October. Below is the information that may help:

CAAPID Mail date: Jun 17th
Received Receipt of application email: Jun 21st
Received Application Fee Paid and Application Complete confirmation email: Jun 28th
Received Application under review email: Aug 23rd
Received Interview Invitation email: Aug 25th

HEY CONGRATS,,,Even i got the email for interview on 25th...My interview date is 27th oct...When is yours? And please share your status..:)

Share your scores and gpa... and other major things ;) ... just gives us the rough idea of the pattern ..

Hey:)
My gpa is 3.65 comprehensive
nbde part 1-- 93
toefl---108
review email--24th aug
interview call email---2nd september...

Good luck to u too:)

Hey:)
My gpa is 3.65 comprehensive
nbde part 1-- 93
toefl---108
review email--24th aug
interview call email---2nd september...

Good luck to u too:)
goodluck

questions....
I saw on CAAPID website that the deadline for Boston university is Jan 2012, but it seems like they are sending out emails for interviews now. What does this mean? the sooner I apply the better chances I have? Should I still apply now then?

please share your status about boston interview calls ,,,,,, and please do mention the dates as well... I think they started calling students for interviews in start oct..mine is in last week of oct......good luck everybody:)

please share your status about boston interview calls ,,,,,, and please do mention the dates as well... I think they started calling students for interviews in start oct..mine is in last week of oct......good luck everybody:)

Good luck to everone who got the dream calls !!

With god’s grace, I received the interview initiation from BU today. It’s in October. Below is the information that may help:

CAAPID Mail date: Jun 17th
Received Receipt of application email: Jun 21st
Received Application Fee Paid and Application Complete confirmation email: Jun 28th
Received Application under review email: Aug 23rd
Received Interview Invitation email: Aug 25th

Hey Sentidental, so far did you get interview call from somewhere else also?

hey guyz i recieved under review email from boston yesterday.
any idea when will we recieve further intimation.

hey guyz received under review email from boston yesterday.
any idea when we will receive further intimation?

hey guyz i recieved under review email from boston yesterday.
any idea when will we recive further intimation.
There is no fixed time between review email and interview email. I see some people are getting under review email one day and the call the very next day or so and some after a week . Lets keep our fingers crossed. And our application remains active after the review email till we get a rejection or an acceptance.

Mine is under review too .. :xf: I am kinda worried now... first the wait for 16th september, and now under review here too .. Lets hope for the best :D :D

hey guyz received under review email from boston yesterday.
any idea when we will receive further intimation?
dentist 81 when did you get your application complete mail

Mine is under review too .. :xf: I am kinda worried now... first the wait for 16th september, and now under review here too .. Lets hope for the best :D :D
goodluck bhavi ! whats on 16th? IV?

Thanks mate!! And no, not IV.. But on 16th two univs are gonna send IV calls.. actually they gonna send "YES OR NO" for Calls... UOP and UCSF... :)
goodluck bhavi ! whats on 16th? IV?

dentist 81 when did you get your application complete mail
hey i applied thru caapid in june.
but delayed the secondary application and i received completion email on 6 th of september and review on 8 th.
bhavi is ucsf also letting us know on 16 th. i thought it was only uop.

Both Ucsf and Uop are gonna let us know on 16th...
hey i applied thru caapid in june.
but delayed the secondary application and i received completion email on 6 th of september and review on 8 th.
bhavi is ucsf also letting us know on 16 th. i thought it was only uop.

There is no fixed time between review email and interview email. I see some people are getting under review email one day and the call the very next day or so and some after a week . Lets keep our fingers crossed. And our application remains active after the review email till we get a rejection or an acceptance.

I got review email couple of weeks ago, no interview call till now.

Man this waiting is excruciating.

I got review email couple of weeks ago, no interview call till now.

Man this waiting is excruciating.

what year will be the start date of this class? will it be in july 2012, or it is actually gonna start in 2014?