Boston Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesaug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For those of you who will be interviewing or interviewed at Boston: The possible dates that were given in the email do not fit my schedule. Was Boston accomodating giving additional dates to choose from? It also seems from the wording of the email that they might allow you to choose a date by yourself...is that true?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

They emailed me 3 dates but I already had interviews scheduled for those dates so I emailed them 3 dates I was available. It was really easy to reschedule and they emailed me back a few days later. BU had a really nice interview program- just make sure you email dates that are on M, W, or F. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Speak of the devil. I'm actually in Boston right now, interviewing at BU tomorrow. :) The dates that they E-Mailed didn't work for me. I E-Mailed them back with 3 other dates that worked for me. They didn't get back to me for about a week, and I ended up calling them to get my interview rescheduled, but for the most part they were pretty good about giving a date which worked for me.

I emailed them 5 days ago just saying that all of January and February are available for me but they haven't responded... should I call them?

The first time I emailed them, I didn't get a reply, so I resent the e-mail and got a reply 2 days later.