Bootcamp vs Real.. QR Calculator, keyboard function?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wererew

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I know we can type in numbers using our keyboard, and I noticed that we can on Bootcamp as well.. However, I can't get the calculator to work unless I press a number with my mouse first before I start using the keyboard.. did anybody else have this issue on BC or on the real exam? It is slowing me down a little bit, I will try to adjust to it if this is how it will go.

As an example if I wasn't clear,

I click "exhibit" ---> click any key with my mouse on that calculator---> start using keyboard

Thanks for any input! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

I know we can type in numbers using our keyboard, and I noticed that we can on Bootcamp as well.. However, I can't get the calculator to work unless I press a number with my mouse first before I start using the keyboard.. did anybody else have this issue on BC or on the real exam? It is slowing me down a little bit, I will try to adjust to it if this is how it will go.

As an example if I wasn't clear,

I click "exhibit" ---> click any key with my mouse on that calculator---> start using keyboard

Thanks for any input! :)

I did not have to do this on my Dat. It worked right away with the keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing calculator wise between bootcamp and the real DAT is the real one made me close the calculator each time I moved to a new question. It didn't just disappear when I hit next. It through me a little and slowed me down some too.

I thought the real DAT calculator was more responsive than the Bootcamp counter power. I'm also not sure if the real DAT calc let you use the keyboard - I punched everything in with the mouse.

Might want to get a few opinions or practice with both clicking and keyboard

Gl!