Books/syllabus wanted for Canada Pharmacy Qualifying Exams!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minhks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am an US pharmacist and plan to take the Canada Pharmacy Qualifying Exams in Spring 2010. I already bought the therapeutic choice. I heard there are some pharmacy exam training centers in Toronto to guide foreign pharmacists on how to study the materials for the exams due to the differences of the pharmacy programs in different countries. Since I can't go to Toronto to take the courses, I would like to study at home instead. I just wonder if anyone who took those courses and just passed the exam last year or this year would like to sell the syllabus/books/references to me. Or, if anyone had experienced with one of those exam training centers, would you please refer me a good one you know (since there are many of them online with different prices such as pharmacy prep, pharmsuccess, pharmachieve...) so that I can order a home study preparation package. Many thanks and any input would be extremely appreciated!

Minhks

Members don't see this ad.