Book suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentite24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any book suggestions for a rising D3? I think I've read enough self help books lol but is there any really good patient communication, dental analogy books, tx plan acceptance, answering difficult patient questions, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Any book suggestions for a rising D3? I think I've read enough self help books lol but is there any really good patient communication or dental analogy books?

Dental Practice Hero is a fantastic book and so is Bulletproof Dental Practice. You could also try the book “Dental Analogies” off Amazon. These are all great books about how to treat the patient and maximizing the patient experience.

I've never understood this fixation among dentists to come up with analogies for everything. People are not stupid. Just explain to them what's going on.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
True. I’m assuming there would have to be at least some advice/tips for communication though. Or at least answers to difficult questions

Last edited:
Any book suggestions for a rising D3? I think I've read enough self help books lol but is there any really good patient communication, dental analogy books, tx plan acceptance, answering difficult patient questions, etc?

The only two books you'll ever really need:

The Millionaire Next Door
Rich Dad Poor Dad

Thank me later.

Reactions: 2 users
The best communication book I've ever read is called Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg. It helps you communicate with humans though, patients are a different story. Maybe there's a different book for that.

Dental Practice Hero is a fantastic book and so is Bulletproof Dental Practice. You could also try the book “Dental Analogies” off Amazon. These are all great books about how to treat the patient and maximizing the patient experience.
Just a great reading!