Bolc /oblc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armydoc24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:help::help:Unfortunately,

I need to study for boards and cannot do BOLC this summer 2012. They will not let me out unless I have a good excuse. I am a second year student now currently... and due to certain events last summer I could not go . Any one have any advice as to how I can put off BOLC till after boards ? ... So stressed :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

:help::help:Unfortunately,

I need to study for boards and cannot do BOLC this summer 2012. They will not let me out unless I have a good excuse. I am a second year student now currently... and due to certain events last summer I could not go . Any one have any advice as to how I can put off BOLC till after boards ? ... So stressed :xf:

You can definitely go between 3rd and 4th, HOWEVER you will lose one fiscal year's ADT to BOLC that could have been used for an audition rotation. You won't be able to do your audition ADT until the next fiscal year (after Oct 1). This basically would give you one shot to audition at your choice location, vs 2 locations if you had an ADT from 3rd year to burn.

You could talk to your school and see if you can get credit for it and use one elective rotation from 3rd year to do BOLC this summer, if they'll let you.