BOLC Dates 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheEarDoc

Audiologist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the BOLC dates for 2018? It would be short course Army Reserves AMEDD.

Just trying to plan some trainings I want to do and factor in when I might possibly have to go for BOLC.

Members don't see this ad.

dates are listed on alms training website. Make sure you look up the RC course.

dates are listed on alms training website. Make sure you look up the RC course.

Haven't received AKO login yet so I can't access ALMS website. Still awaiting scroll approval. Just trying to get some stuff tentatively planned for this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
As I'm cleaning up my desk, here is the copy I received from TRADOC last July - the most up-to-date I have

Attachments

• BOLC-B FY18 Calendar (as of 12 July 2017).xlsx
    158.4 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: 1 user
Haven't received AKO login yet so I can't access ALMS website. Still awaiting scroll approval. Just trying to get some stuff tentatively planned for this year.

Sorry I don't think it's public information to post it here. I also don't think you need an AKO password to access ALMS. You need to get your military CAC card and get that set up.

If you are AR then you should contact the APMC training manager and they can get you the information or try a local recruiter.