BoardVitals Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pretty much. there isn't anything like USMLE test prep for podiatry. for the past three years, including when I took part I, they didn't match my questions on the real test but I had classmates who said they did. it varies

Reactions: 1 user
The AMPLE website has a few free mini practice tests

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you find them useful when compared to the real deal? Thanks.
Yeah, I think any and all practice questions are helpful. They can only help. The more practice questions you do the more comfortable you’ll feel on test day. You also learn a lot by actively engaging and reviewing practice questions

Reactions: 1 user
The BoardVitals APMLE questions and the old APMLE/NBPME practice questions (old PDFs or the ones they now host on Prometric's site) are all very similar in difficulty and breadth and depth of content to the types of questions you'll encounter on the real exam. I understand the desire for more questions, but it's really not necessary to use question banks outside of those. Anything else you find will likely be USMLE questions that are 10 times harder than anything you'll see on the APMLE exam.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users