Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camssy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Board examination is upcoming, so id just like to ask how you guys prepare/ed for such examination? any ebooks/books/reviewers that you suggest? thanks you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have found Osullivan is best. Also, PEATs on fsbpt.org are good tune up practice exams when the date gets nearer and they closely resemble the boards in my opinion. Giles is ok but seems to be much easier than osullivan. Also, I don't like the way the Giles book is set up. So my vote goes to osullivan. I'm not a great test taker and it got me through (I was even working full time while only studying on weekends!)

I have found Osullivan is best. Also, PEATs on fsbpt.org are good tune up practice exams when the date gets nearer and they closely resemble the boards in my opinion. Giles is ok but seems to be much easier than osullivan. Also, I don't like the way the Giles book is set up. So my vote goes to osullivan. I'm not a great test taker and it got me through (I was even working full time while only studying on weekends!)

thanks for the info! :)

anyone else who wants to give some more tips? :)