Boards Vitals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

footshazam

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have noticed that a lot of people have said that just going through boards vitals questions for LEA AMPLE PART 1 isn’t enough, but I don’t really see why it’s not if you go through each one of the answer choices and gain the content… seems like it’s a good place to cover a lot of ground quickly in terms of how it will be tested

Can anybody give their insight on this?

Members don't see this ad.

You need to know LEA like the back of your hand (or should I say foot lol) because you use it in clinic and for the rest of your career. Boards Vitals is great to test your knowledge, but as someone who has taken the exam- it does not go over every single thing you need to know about the lower extremity. I remember using boards vitals as a good way to understand how I should expect questions to be written. I would use the temple flashcards, school PowerPoints from LEA, Ohio notes, etc. Pick one and stick to it.

Reactions: 1 users
You need to know LEA like the back of your hand (or should I say foot lol) because you use it in clinic and for the rest of your career. Boards Vitals is great to test your knowledge, but as someone who has taken the exam- it does not go over every single thing you need to know about the lower extremity. I remember using boards vitals as a good way to understand how I should expect questions to be written. I would use the temple flashcards, school PowerPoints from LEA, Ohio notes, etc. Pick one and stick to it.
Thank you for your input

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe so, however I never used anki and so I don’t have access to it. I believe the physical flashcards are available on Amazon

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone

I have noticed that a lot of people have said that just going through boards vitals questions for LEA AMPLE PART 1 isn’t enough, but I don’t really see why it’s not if you go through each one of the answer choices and gain the content… seems like it’s a good place to cover a lot of ground quickly in terms of how it will be tested

Can anybody give their insight on this?
BV won't be near enough.

Get your hands on Rueben's notes.

If you knew everything in Rueben's notes, you would know 90%+ of the LEA on boards.

Reactions: 1 user