BOTH Board Studying and Anki

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bingutothetop

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've done about half of the zanki deck from end of M1 and half way through M2, but haven't been doing reviews. Obviously this was a mistake...and now there is a decent amount of information I have forgotten from those past cards. Reviewing all of the cards seems unmanageable. Is it wise to start fresh from zanki? I take boards middle of May...

I have also been doing sketchy path cards, which I am now also behind on but not nearly as much.

Any advice is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Can't you just set a number of reviews per day and do the reviews you haven't been doing? If you don't set a review limit, they're all gonna be due and you won't be able to get through them but this might be a way to start doing the reviews. I use the Bros deck and it's a bit shorter so the reviews are more manageable.

You'll be surprised how many cards you actually remember from old reviews. Even if you only remember <20% of them, you are still saving a massive amount of time going through old reviews instead of resetting the deck.

Reactions: 1 users