biostatistics naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmshei7

Reaction score
Greetings! I am currently studying for the NAPLEX In second try. I wanted to practice for math biostatistics. Does anyone have a recommendation or link to practice Biostats , specially interpretation questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you studied using RxPrep? The book itself was enough for me to conceptually understand the calculations as well as understanding the interpretation of the answers. If you can derive the answer, youtube has great links to help understand specific terminology and the overall meaning (risk factor meaning, absolute risk reduction, hazard ratios, so on and so forth).

The bread and butter for me was RxPrep and their online test banks (the test banks were spot on for me when it came to NAPLEX). YMMV

Have you studied using RxPrep? The book itself was enough for me to conceptually understand the calculations as well as understanding the interpretation of the answers. If you can derive the answer, youtube has great links to help understand specific terminology and the overall meaning (risk factor meaning, absolute risk reduction, hazard ratios, so on and so forth).

The bread and butter for me was RxPrep and their online test banks (the test banks were spot on for me when it came to NAPLEX). YMMV
yes I use RX prep and I feel like I get it and have flash cards that I made but I wanted to practice more because sometimes I didn't get right away what they meant or took a bit in reading. so I really want to practice those type of questions more and help my timing.