bio...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mspaic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm hopefully takin the pcat in jan.. (it's listed on the PharmCaS site that u can take it in oct or jan i guess)

ok just by lookin at questions from peterson's book, i see i'm weak at bio!

what can i do to improve this??

i heard some of you guys did well by listening to those tapes. can you just by the PCAT Audio Learn Cassette Tapes just for the bio part? i'm confident i dont need that sort of help on chem/math.

i'm gonna of course also buy the Keplan's and Barron's books like in the next few days.

should i maybe get the anatomy cliff notes??

ok thank you :D

Members don't see this ad.

take a look at kaplan's. i was very weak in biology and have not taken physci and anatomy and still scored a 94 in the section. it's not hard, and i believe that kaplan's prepares you well. if you have any question pm me.

also take a look at barron's ap biology study guide. it helped me loads esp for the practice questions.

ok i will definatily be gettin those two resouces

however, i was wondering if the anotomy and physiology cliff notes OR the audio tapes are needed
i'm lookin to score 90plus percentile and i'm a good studen

Okay, I can only help you by telling you what I did wrong....

I sucked hard on this section.......you must not underestimate the cell bio section!! They go into some hardcore detail that I didn't review at all....so make sure you understand all that stuff (like details of cell division, different phases, parts of the cell and their functions......all stuff we've seen be4, I just didn't review it enuff!)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! :D