bio picture labeling?

OD2b84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we should memorize parts of the eye, brain, ear, etc for a labeling part of the OAT?

Members don't see this ad.

on my exam you didn't but you may get a different version. i am, however, impressed that you even knew there was a labeling part. i had no clue until it popped up but luckily it was really easy. on my test there was only one question. so i would not stress about it at all. but it would probably be good to study just b/c some of the questions indirectly ask you to think about these parts in a way where if you memorized where structures are you could figure out the answer. like for example, if a flash of light is viewed by a person what is the first stucture light would have to pass thru in the eye? (or stuff like that)

good luck

On my version, I didnt get any diagram where I had to label things like you mentioned, but for example, I think you should know organelles of a cell and how they look like (i.e. mitochondria, ER, nucleus) I also got a random picture of bar lines, I think that was from cell biology class, where like if a protein is glycosolated, it should be heavier, so the bar line should be lower(?) Im not sure on that, you might wanna check, I didnt do too hot in that class, and it came back to hunt me again on the OAT. But dont worry too much about labeling pictures, for me there was a MAX of 2-3 ques on labeling :)