Best YouTube tips videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wildcatprepharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been watching PCATACADEMY and his videos on tips and they seem super helpful. Are there any other good videos to help study on YouTube? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I have been watching PCATACADEMY and his videos on tips and they seem super helpful. Are there any other good videos to help study on YouTube? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

I talk about PCAT techniques on the prepharmacy video I made

if you are talking about the writing, my GRE might or might not be helpful for you, but typing faster is better and can help you with the "original essay" section.

I focused on speed and becoming a fast test taker so I had more time for the other parts. Most students taking it are prepharmacy / biological sciences, so by taking speed reading and literature type classes that challenge you, it's easy to gain an advantage by balancing with the humanities. After all, you have to read the whole test.

Last edited:
I 2nd the Khan Academy suggestion. It has made a HUGE WORLD of difference in my trouble areas (ochem mainly). It took me too long to finally check out the website despite all the awesome things I had heard about it, mainly because I didn't wanna watch hour long videos and be bored to death - however, his videos average 10-15 minutes in length and by the end of it, you will know exactly what you're doing.