Best way to study for P/S section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bears1992

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
P/S is by far my worst section and I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to improve it as my test is June 18th. I usually finish the P/S section with 15-20 minutes left and the passages are easy to understand BUT I seem to get tripped up with the definitions from the answer choices. What is the best way to familiarize with the 1000+ psychology and sociology definitions? I have the Exam Kracker and Kaplan sets so as of now, I'm just rereading the definitions. Is there a website and/or method to learn these definitions more quickly?

-Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Verywell.com (that's my go to site for psych). Boundless.com too (from the aamc)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
P/S is by far my worst section and I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to improve it as my test is June 18th. I usually finish the P/S section with 15-20 minutes left and the passages are easy to understand BUT I seem to get tripped up with the definitions from the answer choices. What is the best way to familiarize with the 1000+ psychology and sociology definitions? I have the Exam Kracker and Kaplan sets so as of now, I'm just rereading the definitions. Is there a website and/or method to learn these definitions more quickly?

-Thanks in advance!

Khan academy 100 page notes on reddit. Best resource there is. Its literally a 100 page doc with everything you need to know on psych/soc.
EK and Kaplan P/S are both pretty bad, but Kaplan is the better of the two.

Khan academy 100 page notes on reddit. Best resource there is. Its literally a 100 page doc with everything you need to know on psych/soc.
EK and Kaplan P/S are both pretty bad, but Kaplan is the better of the two.
Have you tried both the 100 page version and the 300 page one? I wonder which one is better.