Best Study Materials???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

platinumcaps

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have read up on some of the recommended materials on this forum. I already have the Kaplan book from barnes and nobles. I am planning to buy the topscore cd and Datachiever.

What examkracker book should I buy? I saw some course enrollment for 1500! Should I use the examkracker for verbal?

What other study guides do your recommend?

How can I get my hand on more practice exams?

thanks,
Henry

Members don't see this ad.

platinumcaps said:
Hi guys,
I have read up on some of the recommended materials on this forum. I already have the Kaplan book from barnes and nobles. I am planning to buy the topscore cd and Datachiever.

What examkracker book should I buy? I saw some course enrollment for 1500! Should I use the examkracker for verbal?

What other study guides do your recommend?

How can I get my hand on more practice exams?

thanks,
Henry
You are set. I didn't even have half the stuff you did and I did well. The key to good scores is plain and simple, hard work! I studied for 3 months and 5 hours a day. It is grueling and believe me, I wanted to give up so many times but I stuck to it. Plus have family and close friends near, you will need a shoulder to lean on during this arduous trek to success and ace the DAT.

Wish you the best of luck,
Rich