Best resource to study only Chem for DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoRony

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

It's been a while since I took chem, can you please recommend any good resources to review chem for DAT. I know about CHAD prep but not sure if it will be the best as he expects some previous understanding of the material( I do plan to use him after a thorough review). I don't think I remember much from Chem l and ll. Thanks! for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Chad is a beast.

EDIT: chad for videos, destroyer for practice. That is all you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

It's been a while since I took chem, can you please recommend any good resources to review chem for DAT. I know about CHAD prep but not sure if it will be the best as he expects some previous understanding of the material( I do plan to use him after a thorough review). I don't think I remember much from Chem l and ll. Thanks! for your help.

The DAT Destroyer was virtually all I needed for chem. It kicks you really hard the first time through, but you'd be amazed about how much you learn from the beating (metaphorically, of course). If you like videos, I've heard the Orgoman YouTube videos were useful for understanding some of the Destroyer problems and other problems that may pop up on the exam.

It wouldn't hurt to look back at your college chem notes, because it may spark some memories about what you learned and how you approached the problems in the past. That could help an absolute ton, especially if you have your old textbook too.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I am using Chad's videos right now and I love them because they have mini quizzes at the end of them so you are able to quiz how much info you have retained. They are also very clear and concise!

Reactions: 1 user
If you don't remember much from Chemistry I and II, you should watch Chad's videos. You can find them on youtube for free. Even Khan Academy is pretty helpful if you find all the relevant videos.