Best practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which books/software have the best practice tests? The ones that have the tests closest in difficulty to the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

The one i used and is supposed to be the closest is the topscore cd. It is pretty good, but still not that accurate. I was getting 16s on the bio part and ended up with a 21 on the DAt, and getting 21's on the percpetual and enedd up with a 16 on the PAT!! But i guess a lot of it is also luck with the questions you get, and I studied for bio for an extra 4 days before taking the real thing.

I've been reading reviews about topscore and it seems to be a mixed bag. Some people say that its just like the real DAT and it helped them tremendously while others say that it is easier than the real DAT and doesn't help them at all.

Your best bet is to used all of the one available out there. Kaplan, Barrons, and Topscore are all a must. Also, don't forget the registration packet for the DAT also has some sample questions.