This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moose786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

So I'm updating my study routine and it looks as though I'm just barely going to be able to fit in all Math Destroyer Tests. However, on the chance that I am behind schedule, I wanted to know if there are 3-4 tests that I should skip and do last. I want to take the best/most accurate ones first, so that I won't have to worry about not getting to them by the time of my test. Please let me know which ones you feel are the "least" important of all 17 tests in the 2016 version. I know they are all important and definitely want to get through them all, but want to make sure I'm working at maximum efficiency. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like the first 10 were the best and contained almost all of the types of problems I encountered on the real DAT. The one where it was all probability questions, I think 13? was also very helpful, despite there only being a couple of probabiltiies on my actual test. I would say just do them all because they really could all be on the real exam.

Hello all,

So I'm updating my study routine and it looks as though I'm just barely going to be able to fit in all Math Destroyer Tests. However, on the chance that I am behind schedule, I wanted to know if there are 3-4 tests that I should skip and do last. I want to take the best/most accurate ones first, so that I won't have to worry about not getting to them by the time of my test. Please let me know which ones you feel are the "least" important of all 17 tests in the 2016 version. I know they are all important and definitely want to get through them all, but want to make sure I'm working at maximum efficiency. Thank you!

If at all possible do ALL of the MATH Destroyer, there are many versions of the DAT and the Math Destroyer will prepare you. I am not sure why it is posted on a study guide only do the first 10, that is BAD advice. We work very hard on our products to give students the best opportunity to score high in all sections, especially this most challenging section.

Note:
If you are running out of time on the Math Destroyer, go through the whole book and pick our the questions that you find challenging and work on those. Don't worry as much about the time as knowing how to solve the problem efficiently. I don't know how many times I have talked to students who have to retake the DAT due to a low QR score. Only a handful of students post scores on SDN compared to the thousand who take the DAT. There are many versions of the DAT and all versions are challenging. You don't need a 30 on the QR section but a 15 is not cutting it anymore.

Competition is fierce, don't take a short cut when you are nearing the finish line.

Just my 2 cents..Nancy

If at all possible do ALL of the MATH Destroyer, there are many versions of the DAT and the Math Destroyer will prepare you. I am not sure why it is posted on a study guide only do the first 10, that is BAD advice. We work very hard on our products to give students the best opportunity to score high in all sections, especially this most challenging section.

Note:
If you are running out of time on the Math Destroyer, go through the whole book and pick our the questions that you find challenging and work on those. Don't worry as much about the time as knowing how to solve the problem efficiently. I don't know how many times I have talked to students who have to retake the DAT due to a low QR score. Only a handful of students post scores on SDN compared to the thousand who take the DAT. There are many versions of the DAT and all versions are challenging. You don't need a 30 on the QR section but a 15 is not cutting it anymore.

Competition is fierce, don't take a short cut when you are nearing the finish line.

Just my 2 cents..Nancy
This is so true, I spent 2+ hours on almost every single practice test. And in the end, marking any question that you dont know EXACTLY what steps to follow to get the answer and then doing only those will prob be the best use of your time if you are strapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for all your suggestions! Currently brushing up on the content for Math and I hope my first run through the actual problems isn't as dreadful as everyone else's. I really enjoyed doing Math in high school, but lost a decent amount of skills since then. Hoping I can hammer through the Math Destroyer without much difficulty, though that seems highly improbable lol.